Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How to change my screen resolution back to what my Laptop should have...?

Okay, I consider myself pretty technologically knowledgeable but this one has me stumped. Maybe somebody a little smarter could help me out :P Okay, plugged my emachines E627 laptop into my big lcd tv display via vga cord. I choose to carry over the desktop, being that I was video editing. But when I reverted back to just my laptop, even though my display seems to be at the correct resolution, there seems to be a good 3%26quot; on the right side of my screen where my mouse can get %26quot;lost%26quot;. My laptop runs windows 7, so when I tell a window to snap to the right side of the screen, it just disappears from view. In my setting, I have it set that I am no longer extending the desktop, and that there is no other display connected. I'm stumped. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!How to change my screen resolution back to what my Laptop should have...?
right click on the desktop. select properties. settings. and adjust the screen resolution.



thats how i fix it. not sure if thats how you would fix yours though.How to change my screen resolution back to what my Laptop should have...?
before you do any changes, try a good old restart.